Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I know I know.. Itz not the first time..
Insomnia again~ LOL
Hence thought of blogging and doing my WiL proj!
Alright! Think i shall spend my whole day alone outside.
Maybe catch a movie and spend the rest of the day at a cafe.

Sometimes when the same problem occur over and over again what would you do?
I'll try rectify it of course, but itz going to take sometime i guess.
Cause itz a problem which i, as a student cant solve and have to move on to my career path inorder to correct it. And i'll prevent this problem from occurring in the future. Well~ I've been brought up differently from others. As i have to fight for the things which i've wanted since sec school. Sometimes i really wonder, if my surname itz not 林 and itz 杨 instead would my life have a radical change? Would it be different of me being an eilte? Therez a story behind it which i have not told anyone. In short the 杨 side of the family are born elites of Singapore and every individuals are in the line of doctors or lawyers.

Then again if i'm not surname 林 i would not have been thru a system which i'm able to see the harsh reality of life and brought up as a fighter. Fighting for what i've believe in and always trying to remain in light of positivity





Another lighthearted song by 方炯鑌-回去吧
indulge in it peepz


PS: 找一个知自不是一件简单的事,还是相风一样独来独往.

No comments: