Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Morning bluezzzz

24 Sep 08

Fall

Itz 6 oclock in the morning had my winamp radio on with jazz music to serenade lone and keep out my brain from being DEAD~ Ha ha.. I'm soooo beat!! But an excitment awaits as i can bid good bye to my projects!! Yes itz done! First of all i would like to thank my project group mates for being such understanding and patient bunch of peepz! Love em all!
"A team is never about an I" and we had always believed it. Right team? For now letz work hard for our exams! Cheerz team!
Alright~ Had my WIL indivdual project back. Gotten DI+ for it. Contented yet had a little contradiction as i'm just a point away from HD.
DOPE!! Oh well~ Try harder next time elvin!! To Challenge margaret and alan on WIL 2 :)

Got to play hard today! KTV!! After which here comez my MASSACRE to hit on my books!!
3/4 done with my research on companies and leaders for examples to tackle OT and LM. But i'll continue to research for more as it never hurts to have more examples!! "Sharpen yer sword thou says, for it bring forth great aid in battle". Soundz familiar? From which book? Hmmmmmm...
Naahh. I made it up! LOL!!

Come about a really funny article from forbes. Herez something interesting where "fake Jobs vs fake Branson" Hmmm.. Itz an article about both leaders having different perspective and how they would try to irritate each other's EGO.. Both of em are successful innovators yet such differencies in their personalities. Lol. Ego might not be a bad thing in my point of view as it does help to get things done. But too much of it kills. As both giantz with huge Ego often doesnt see eye to eye. Hence the best would be to look at things on a board persective( which is what i'm trying hard to do. Not easy man~ To balance a coin that have both sides.) and buy the best idea :)
Also, credits to bryan( my best friend for the past 8 years and on going!) For passing the link on subprime crisis joke from youtube! Duper funny! Helps to distress a little. Mu ha ha ha.

Title: The Last Laugh by John Bird & John fortune
Kudos to both of em. For making the mickey out of it!
Herez the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzJmTCYmo9g&feature=related
Enjoy my friends!!

PS: Life is ever changing. Dont blame others for your misfortune. Quit whining and try to reflect. The key to success? Adapt to the environment( learnt from sherman) :) Cheerz!

No comments: