Sunday, September 14, 2008

Season of mood

Greetings my friends!!
My first blog as one can see. Hahahaha.
Never did i had any thought of blogging as i find blogging a waste of time.
But something change my point of view tho.

Theme: Season of mood

I believe that every blog need to have itz theme. A theme that was meaningful with significant hence i thought of using season as a way to express myself.

My season trees

Summer: Happy/Hype up/ Bright
Winter: Sad/Emo
Spring: A new beginning
Fall: Day as per normal


14 Septmeber 2008
Summer
Totally touched by Gabriel, Winda, Jane, Joey, Justin and May as they pop by my area to send birthday wishes!! Shock; Stun; Emo; Ecstatic nothing beat such mixed feelings i had. Throw a dictionary out and i bet it cant express my gratitude i had for em!! Thanks for the cake! Itz a really nice mooncake. LOL! Appreciate it man!! First post would be a dedication to them.

Surprise!!!


Nice nice!


We jumped too high! Gabriel; Me; Justin

Finally we did it!!! After so many tries. HA HA HA !


PS: Having a band of good friends are priceless. Treasure them!!

With all those due projects coming up instead of feeling stress up, it make one filled with desire to conquer em! Beat em flat out and finish it off with a touch down! What a victory itz gonna be. When things are within yer grasp, control it and work towards yer goal. When thingz are not? Take it easy and dont be too harsh on yourself.

Old timers had a saying "The sky would be the limit young onez" I say thatz out dated man~ The sky was only the lid of a barrel look beyond it and therez a world beyond the sky I say.

No comments: