Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back..

Alright.. Itz time for me to be back on my feet again..
After such a weird week? Haha..
Hit the gym & sauna felt great.
Bump into Anne while on my way there.
Think she went for a swim? Cause her hair happen to be kinda damp. LOL

So many things needed to be done, too much needed to be achieved.
Gotten my book!! Reading it now and i'm going to study and analyse the market. Preparing for the next cycle to come so that i can seize whatever i want!!
Whatever it is once my mind is set i'll go all out no matter what.
Cause i didnt want to look back and regret what i didnt choose to do.

And Dan!! Yer be having yer test at 2pm! All the best bro!!
You can do it if you believe!! Never give up!!



PS: Let the rain fall and i'll just dance in the rain. Think Big Dream big.

No comments: