Sunday, January 4, 2009

Beat & Battered

First i would like to say Happy New Year too all my Broz and GFs
May this year be a fruitful one for all of us. :)
To Bryan my best friend. CONGRATZ bro! After 1.5 years shez finally yours!! Although your journey is a rough one but I'm so glad that you pulled thru!!!
Da sao remember to discipline him when he get out of hand! Like teasing me till i can barely breath?
Anyway i wish that both of you would have a blissful RS and let me be yer groom mate when you both get married in the future!!! Cheers bro.

What if you are hanging in the mid of the air?
Would you choose to go up? Or go down?
What if you cant go up or down?
But one thing for sure there isn't any right or wrong. Just confusion and avoidance.
Confusion in where we want to go and avoidance to face the truth.

New sem coming right up but I'm beat & battered right now. Sort of burnout from all things. I need a real booster to carry on. At the end of the day our fate lies in our hands. Heavy it seemz. But sometimes you would rather shoulder everything then to see sufferings occurring on her.

Ps: Itz all in the mist of confusion.

Never the less she's worth everything. I hope you know that :)

No comments: