Tuesday, September 22, 2009

10 things you should know about me

1) I might look serious with a face that doesn't show laughter. However friends who really knowz me would know that i'm serious when it comez to work, as well as crazy and fun loving when itz comez to play. When i laugh itz really loud!

2) I like to tease my close friends. Oh Come on! Whatz life without a little teaser? Right?

3) I'm a direct person. I prefer to be direct than to beat around the brush. I mean whatz with beating around the brush? If you like something or someone just like it, if you dont just tell em off.. Sure you didnt want to "hurt" that particular person. But think of it this way, when yer trueful to em they would appreciate it.

4) I prefer to be independent rather than to rely on others. Therefore i tend to do things alone(e.g work or watching movie alone). But that doesn't mean i'm not well verse in teamwork. In fact i am. Lol.

5) When i'm serious or focusing on somethings i dont like to be distracted. For example during revision period. Also i'm an ambitious person, i'll fight for my dreams at all cost with my own pair of hands.

6) Many might see me as someone who really carez about diet. But the fact is... I LOVE GOOD FOOD! Just that i regulate what i eat, extract fats from meats and try to reduce sodium intake. Thatz all. Not as bad as what you peepz think laz!

7) Hitting the gym would be one of my favorite hobbies. Gym and Run for 45mins. My personal favorite!

8) I've been hurt upteen times hence my view on women would take me quite some time to recover. Letz just say, that i have yet to meet a gal who can change or rather convince me.

9) I've long pass the age of clubbing, thus i prefer to chill out with friends at cafe, pubbing and KTV-ing.

10) I dont flare up easily. If i do, that meanz you've really pissed me off! When i get pissed dont say words such as sorry asap. Just leave me alone and talk to me after i've cooled down.

No comments: