Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Had the best birthday celebration so far!
Received tons of birthday wishes from my friends!
Thanks peepz! For all those birthday wishes! Appreciate it!
Not to forget my EMOclub members!
Winsty, JH, Jerome, Ryan and Lynn! For singing Birthday songs to me in Zirca! LOL


Received quite a number of gifts as well

Gym bench
Manchester United Jersey
Ipod Nano
A day of sumptuous lunch and dinner


Thanks sux it 6( JX, Dan, Budi, Geraldine Lim Wee Kheng and Sin ee)! We ROCKZ!

Special thanks to Aunt Judy for holding my belated birthday celebration and Ipod gift. Love you to the core A.J!!!

Not forgetting my Parents, My brother Eiran, Merf, Erika and Kylie :)


Made my day, yes! All of you did!!

PS: Even though shez didnt care about me even though shez is too stringy to even remember or text me a simple happy birthday. It doesnt matter anymore. Cause i'm tired and really burn out from all those needless motion.

No comments: