Friday, January 1, 2010

First of all~
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPZ!
May this new year be smooth and prosperous for all of us!
Graduating from RMIT is just the beginning of my new life.
Right now all i'm hoping for would be a job with good prospect!
In 5 years time i should be packing up for my trip to
University of Melbourne or University of Boston for my MBA if everything goes well i guess.

Well~ I've receive a New Year gift meaning i would not need to go for surgery!
There was a "crap" at the back of my ear and i was scheduled for
surgery on the 4th of jan to cut it out.

Surprise surprise~
While i was showering around 12 plus blood started to ooze out and
it left me to ponder if i had cut myself.. Hence a look at the mirror and
i've spotted the source of it. Yes! From that crap!
Oh well i've spent close to 40mins clearing that bloody mess..
Hmmm guess i still need an antibiotic jab tho~ LOL!

PS: Be glad that the worst did not befall on you (E.L)

No comments: