Saturday, January 30, 2010

Itz a Bright sunny saturday and i've gotten a good news and a bad news(good news for another person tho).

First of all the bad news is i'm too late... too late for her and maybe itz fate? Who knows maybe one day when we, bump into each other after a few years things may happen? For now i'll just give her my blessing and focus on my career and work on my investment plan so that i can shorten my time to achieve my dreams.

Secondly, the good news would be i'm scheduled for a 3rd round interview. This time round if everything goes well i might be sent for overseas attachment after working for a year or when the dep director feels that itz time for me to be attached overseas(it is a new program which FE had created for younger gen to hasten their career path to the top). Oversea location would most likely to be in the States or Europe. And overseas attachment meaning promotion and etc.. ya da ya da ya da ( all those expat benefits, lazy to type)... However one of the dep director had told me and few person that the 3 of us are the youngest and the only Fresh Grads without any rich working experience to make it to the 3rd round of interview. And she said that we are really something to make it this far..
(Proud? or A pinch of sarcasm? None i say~ There is only one thing in my mind which is to focus and get that job..)

Apart from those above, after receiving those news i went for my run. Initially my intend was to run the big circle in my area. But i ran to ECP, enjoyed the scenery at ECP while i'm jogging and drag myself back home... Most people who looked at me must be thinking " damn this is one crazy mofo, jogging at 12pm on a sunny day? Siao~"
But it was a worthy trip as i get to enjoy the picturesque view. (Not too bad laz)



PS: After the run i've realise that i should go full throttle in focusing on my career, investment and gyming. The rest? Lets just say that i wont be thinking about it for a long time..

No comments: