Monday, March 1, 2010

If i can wish for a power, that would be the ability to stop time.
To be able to finally meet up with YOU is the sweetest thing on earth.
It is even better than honey! YES! Shan i know you will be reading this :)

When i was walking back home, it was all bitter sweet.
Sweet that i finally get to see you!!!
Bitter as we have to part after only a few hours of your company :(

A Special person is what you truely are and in my eyes you never fail to shimmer like a star.


Give me a chance and i will show you what love can do.


PS: You know that you are in Love when that person is the first thing in your mind.


Post 2

Needing to cover 3 person's job somehow added some stress to me, and my OT seems to be getting later as each day passes by. Working from 830am till 930pm everyday maybe i should just sleep in my office!

However i will not falter!! Even if it is at the expense of my health, i will still stand strong! Because i've found a reason for me to fight against all odds.

Yes, you've guess it right. The reason is you! :)

No comments: