Monday, April 5, 2010

Went to catch Clash of Titans. Dont get me wrong, i'm not a loner. I've got ppl asking me to watch it with em.. Not that i want to play hard or something cause i've got nothing to play hard in the first place..

But lets just put it this way, I prefer to do things alone at times. Not a bad movie, as the actions and CG is worth the catch. But somehow the storyline isn't as overwhelming as movies such as Spartans or even Percy Jackson and the lighting theft.

Hence 4.5 out of6 popcorns




Dont mean anything, but I really like the pictures in this clip.

Let today be the day, Tonight be the night. If one have a dream to catch, let there be no delay, no excuses and nothing to stop.

PS:Rain & Rainbow are short-lived. Finding inspirations to catch my dreams and sunshine

No comments: