Wednesday, April 7, 2010


Whenever i am feeling down i will always head down to my hideout at Lights.
It is a place where i could calm myself down..
Never have i brought anyone there, but someday i believe that i would be able to share this world with my special someone.
It is a place where one could find peace and serenity.

A simple glance thou would be able to see batam and the street lights of spore..
You can always feel that everything is beneath you, with the gentle breeze touching your face,
it is only then, i've no worries, nothing to think of and just my redwine to spend the night with.
Thanks Sherz, for always being there for me.
Not forgetting Lynn, Winston and JH too, i know you peepz will always extend yer hands for me. Glad to have you peepz, Bro and sis for life!
Of course bryan my bestie, thanks for your lecturing and always trying to crack jokes to cheer me up whenever i'm down.

No comments: