Thursday, October 22, 2009

Alright Insomnia again......

Slept at 1+ woke up around 430. AM!! ARG!!!!!!!!!! Hate Insomnia!!!

Took my lappy to my bed, went to Manutd webby.
Guess what peepz?
Manutd had won their game against CSK Moscow! Hurray!

After which gotten some ice cream from my fridge and watched this Jap show called
Buzzer Beat recommended by M.J Aka Jiggly Puff!



Thumbs up for this drama. Worth the watch.
Buzzer Beat is about life as a basketball player and mostly romance..
I think the reason why most gals would like this show was because therez more romance scene than Basketball and of course to watch Shuai ge! (Correct me if i'm wrong Jiggly Puff! ) LOL

Coincidentally the lead actor Naoki, remindz me of my past in terms of that passion for Basketball, we even wore the same number 8 jersey! unfortunately my past love life was worst than Naoki's... And i wasn't as lucky as Naoki to have a gal to back me up.. Haha..

We share a common belief tho, which was to achieve our goals with our own hands!
And to fight our dreams together with the one and for the one we love. :)



PS: My jersey Number 8! ST PAT'S Vice Captain ;)

No comments: