Sunday, October 25, 2009

Taking this time to blog during my study break!
Nearer as each day passes.
Just cant wait for exams to be over!
So that i can graduate and achieve my dreams!

Some how i seriously think that i suck at reading a woman's signal..
Dont think too much LWY!!
LWY= confident in everything he does!

But sometimes my gfs kept asking me yer a nice guy neither a baddie.
Outgoing and those sort of guy that can be brought home to show a girl's parents!
But why are you single till now? HMMMMM~
My good gfs! How would i know?! LOL
Maybe you gals are just trying to be nice by stating those statement..


Parents going overseas during chinese new year with my didi. I'll be all alone for a week or two. :( SAD? Not~
That meanz i can do whatever thingz i want!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Maybe get myself a Shetland!
Cant wait to see the expression on my mum and dad's face! WAHAHAHAHA!!!
No more LWY where are you?! So late le still outside?! Hurry back home!
But i'm pretty sure that i'll miss my mum's cooking thatz for sure!

My didi! Letz go for Popeye when yer back from auz! And get me my nougatz~


This song is damn emo~ Itz nice too!! I'm soooo going to sing it during ktv!!

PS: Life suckz but itz how you paint it with colors to make it meaningful :)
More DIs and HD for this last sem pls!!!!!!!

No comments: