Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Val's Bday @ Arranda

Alright herez some of the picz taken during Val's bday @ Arranda country club.
Had a fun night meeting council peepz! What can i say? SRians= ZHAI!!



Pamy and her Buddda palm!


Pic with serena! Shez got double chin!! HAHAHA!!!
Damn my eyes arint opening! Too much books i guess~


A proper pic. LOL


Emo pic! Look at the differences between Emo club poses and others.
Emo club poses are so Emo, the rest? CMI! Lol! Jking!
Courtesy of JH, Winsty and LWY!


Nice!! We looked like a bunch of kidz! LOL



LOL!! Winsty! Dont grab what you see can?! LOL



EMO CLUB!!
Jerome, Winsty, Moi and JH!


Too bad our chili padi and ryan cant make it for the val's bday
if not we would have an almost complete squad!
Itz a small gathering for us, down to our usual chit chatting and emo singing.
I'm gonna miss those days man~ This would be my last sem as a student and most of us would be busy with our lifez. I'm gonna miss you peepz!!
Never the less!! We will still have our gathering! Such as KTV, chill out at pubs or cafe and our dinner!!

My groupies:

SUX it 6

EMO Club

SR

PS: I'm gonna miss all of you!
And thank you peepz for making my Uni life a vibrant and zealous one. Cheerz matez :)

No comments: