Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sudden Insomnia..
Damn, hate it whenever i feel like sleeping but just cant sleep..

Anyway, decided to post this list up.
The kind of gal i'm looking for!
Haha, kinda random but i think everyone have a list of their own :)
Alright heres' mine:

1. No particular requirement in terms of look. Because beauty is in the eye of a beholder. I'm a simple guy hence itz more of chemistry that i'm look for as well as inner beauty. Presentable spells it all.

2. Someone who sharez the same dreams as i do. Someone who is willing to fight by my side. For a brighter and better future.

3. Cheerful, Understanding, Kind hearted, treasure family values and respect their parents. One would be able to see how good a person is by the way they treat their parents.

4. I'm not a materialistic person hence i would look for someone who is not materialistic as well. Cause i'm a believer of achieving my dreams with my own pair of hands. However such gals are going to extinct soon.. Letz just say i've yet to meet a gal who is not materialistic.

5. I like gals who cook! A real plus point for gals who cook. If she doesn't possess any culinary skills and willing to learn, itz a plus point as well. She can cook and i dont mind being the one to wash the dishes.


I think many mistaken that i'm those that would be looking for a super hot gf or whatever. But the fact is i'm not superficial, i'm looking for a soulmate someone whom i can share my everything with. Someone whom i can fight my dreams for.

No comments: